Cashmere wool is known as one of the highest quality wool types in the clothing industry. It impresses with its cozy warmth and elegant look, especially in winter. The soft and very fine cashmere fibers are obtained from the fur of cashmere goats. In addition to being comfortable to wear, cashmere wool scores with other properties that underline its exclusive character:
- In winter, cashmere wool warms particularly well (6x better than sheep’s wool) because the gaps store heat perfectly.
- Moisture is quickly absorbed and transported to the outside – at the same time cashmere is water-repellent.
- Cashmere wool is very flexible. If it creases, it quickly returns to its original shape, which is why there is no need to iron it.
- At the same time, cashmere is dirt-repellent and hardly absorbs odors.
- Cashmere has very fine fibers that are not itchy or fluffy.