Cotton is one of the most important natural fibers in the clothing industry today. Shirts, pants or dresses are often made of cotton and benefit from the comfort and versatility of the material. The unique structure of the cotton fiber results in many advantages:
- Cotton impresses with its longevity and is very easy to care for.
- The fiber is very tear and abrasion resistant even when wet.
- Cotton is comfortable to wear and does not scratch because it is very skin-friendly and cuddly
- The fiber emits excess heat well to the outside, it does not have an insulating effect and is permeable to air.
- Cotton is very absorbent because the fabric is able to hold a lot of liquid without feeling wet.